What could be some future developments of Explicit Finite Method?

• Thread starter t0mm02
  • Start date
t0mm02
Homework Statement:
Suggested improvements to the Explicit Finite Model and future developments
Relevant Equations:
No formula
Hello everyone, I have to submit an assignment by Monday and there is only one part of the assignment missing, which is future developments of the Explicit Finite Difference Method. However, I can not do it because I really do not know what exactly he is asking me for on there. Could someone enlighten me, please?

Answers and Replies

bigfooted
Gold Member
...I guess the take-away here is not to wait until 2 days before the deadline before you start thinking about your assignment. If the assignment is unclear, then ask the professor what he means, preferably not in the weekend before the deadline.
We also cannot read the mind of your professor nor can we answer this question without you giving us much more details about what was given in the course and what your ideas are based on what you have learned from the course so far.

pasmith
Homework Helper
2022 Award