Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What country are you?(another silly test)

1. Mar 8, 2006 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 8, 2006 #2
    You scored higher than 12% on morals
    free online dating free online dating
    You scored higher than 60% on prosperity
    You scored higher than 4% on liberalness
    You scored higher than 94% on aggression

Turkey
    Your country is 31 concerned with morals, 62 prosperous, 27 liberal, and 69 aggressive!
    You've got a decent economy going and you're definitely starting to get wealthier. And you're a bit conservative, but you've got a lot of political freedoms. Still, spend a little less money on that massive army.

4. Mar 8, 2006 #3
    You scored higher than 33% on morals

You scored higher than 14% on prosperity

You scored higher than 2% on liberalness

You scored higher than 43% on aggression

Vietnam
    Your country is 37 concerned with morals, 45 prosperous, 22 liberal, and 48 aggressive!
    You've got a decent income--way to go. Time to work on some other departments. Elections, for instance. Liberalization is key. And maybe spruce up your tourism--you've got potential there.

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

I didn't like the test, it was poorly written, the options weren't very good. I probably should have scored higher on liberalness, and lower on morals if it were better written.

5. Mar 8, 2006 #4
    Same country for me, it seems :shy:

6. Mar 8, 2006 #5
    Poland
    Your country is 37 concerned with morals, 67 prosperous, 64 liberal, and 42 aggressive!
    Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.
    For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 27% on morals

You scored higher than 74% on prosperity

You scored higher than 83% on liberalness

You scored higher than 32% on aggression

Give me some sausages.

7. Mar 8, 2006 #6
    I belong to India though, it did show up on the possible countries. (BTW, thanks Lisa!)

8. Mar 8, 2006 #7
    Singapore
    Your country is 37 concerned with morals, 77 prosperous, 35 liberal, and 42 aggressive!
    Great job in the economy department! You're wealthy and you know it. Still, you can't really invade anyone. And you really need to open up a bit politically.

9. Mar 8, 2006 #8

EL

Science Advisor

Lol, not what I expected...

10. Mar 8, 2006 #9

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I ended up in Sweden. Norway wasn't in the poll, so I guess I got the 3rd best alternative.

11. Mar 8, 2006 #10

EL

Science Advisor

Hey, what's the second then?

12. Mar 8, 2006 #11
    This is not good.

13. Mar 8, 2006 #12

Lisa!

Gold Member

No need to mention but anyway: this silly test isn't supposed to guess your nationality, it just tries to tell you which country suits your personality!:tongue2:

I wonder what's US score in aggression!:uhh:

You're welcome!
    Glad to see some nice and polite people here!:smile:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2006
  14. Mar 8, 2006 #13
    Same here...Lithuania and a true Indian. :biggrin:

15. Mar 8, 2006 #14
    Vietnam ----

16. Mar 8, 2006 #15

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Canada :smile:
    Your country is 56 concerned with morals, 42 prosperous, 72 liberal, and 24 aggressive.
    You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

You scored higher than 75% on morals

You scored higher than 6% on prosperity

You scored higher than 95% on liberalness

You scored higher than 2% on aggression

17. Mar 8, 2006 #16
    Poland
    Your country is 50 concerned with morals, 57 prosperous, 62 liberal, and 48 aggressive!
    Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 41% on morals

You scored higher than 23% on prosperity

You scored higher than 69% on liberalness

You scored higher than 60% on aggression

Funny test, I would of never of said Polish, maybe Canadian or Australian, interesting, makes me want to find out more about Poland anyway :smile:

18. Mar 8, 2006 #17

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm Singapore! I can't believe the Pengwuino and I came up with the same result on that one! :surprised

19. Mar 8, 2006 #18

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Canada
    Your country is 56 concerned with morals, 55 prosperous, 58 liberal, and 15 aggressive!
    You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

You scored higher than 58% on morals

You scored higher than 18% on prosperity

You scored higher than 58% on liberalness

You scored higher than 0% on aggression

20. Mar 8, 2006 #19

iansmith

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Canada
    Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 45 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 48 aggressive!

You scored higher than 67% on morals

You scored higher than 7% on prosperity

You scored higher than 46% on liberalness

You scored higher than 52% on aggression

lol :rofl:

21. Mar 8, 2006 #20

JamesU

Gold Member

Well, I disagree, but:

Iran
    Your country is 62 concerned with morals, 67 prosperous, 31 liberal, and 60 aggressive!
    You have chosen Iran, a country with a complicated government controlled largely by conservative, religious forces. Try to lay off on the nuclear weapons production and open up a bit, why don't you?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?