Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What country has more engineering jobs?

1. Aug 5, 2012 #1
    I have read a lot of threads and talk to a few engineers and I hear a lot of engineers say that they would move to a "better" country for engineers. I am going to school now to become an engineer and I was wondering if there is any truth to this, that other country are better for engineers. I want to learn a new language and depending on what country has a lot of engineering job will help decide what language to learn. I also wanted to know if the engineers are saying this out of aggravation for having a hard to finding a job or is this something I should look into. Thank You very much for your help.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 5, 2012 #2

turbo

Gold Member

What specialty in engineering? EE is more "portable" than Civil, for instance. Have you declared a major (specialty) yet?

4. Aug 8, 2012 #3
    I don't know yet but I was thinking EE. But I have not declared a major yet.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook