What country are you?(another silly test)

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary: Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America. My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender: You scored higher than 25% on morals
kant said:
I don t understand why people pay attention to these type of stupid tests.
Stupid tests? These are very accurate glimpses into our very souls. I make serious life affecting decisions based on the outcome of these online tests.

Physics news on Phys.org
kant said:
Well, for me its one of the only ways to find out what my personality is like. For everyone else its just for fun, it's not like they're dependent on the results. Mostly.

I'm Sweden.

You scored higher than 89% on morals
You scored higher than 71% on prosperity
You scored higher than 42% on liberalness
You scored higher than 5% on aggression

Vietnam
Your country is 46 concerned with morals, 37 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 30 aggressive!
You've got a decent income--way to go. Time to work on some other departments. Elections, for instance. Liberalization is key. And maybe spruce up your tourism--you've got potential there.

I then took again and I got Iraq...

Evo, please say hello to Danger when you move to Canada!:tongue:

kant said:
The other thing that I can't understand is why those people who don't pay attention to stupid things pay attention to people who pay attention to stupid things!:confused: :bugeye: :biggrin:

Evo said:
Stupid tests? These are very accurate glimpses into our very souls. I make serious life affecting decisions based on the outcome of these online tests.

good for you, evo.

franzbear! said:
Well, for me its one of the only ways to find out what my personality is like. For everyone else its just for fun, it's not like they're dependent on the results. Mostly.

Well, you are too judgmental.

lisa! said:
The other thing that I can't understand is why those people who don't pay attention to stupid things pay attention to people who pay attention to stupid things!

For me, it is purely out of my own amusement, and i want to remind people that they are doing a stupid thing.

kant said:
I found this test to be very insightful. As Sweden, I'm extremely proud to have both the best national hockey team in the world and the best national bikini team in the world. I think I'll have to do some extensive research on one of these teams.

kant said:
Well, you are too judgmental.
Damn right I am!

franzbear! said:
Damn right I am!

Damn it! Good for you!

BobG said:
As Sweden, I'm extremely proud to have both the best national hockey team in the world and the best national bikini team in the world. I think I'll have to do some extensive research on one of these teams.

Hehe. I don't know what to be most proud over...:rolleyes:

Turkey? What the hell? I could have written a better test with a pencil stuck up my arse.

Poland:

You scored higher than 61% on morals
You scored higher than 31% on prosperity
You scored higher than 99% on liberalness
You scored higher than 4% on aggression
-------

I did not think I was that liberal, maybe 60%

Just some guy said:
Turkey? What the hell? I could have written a better test with a pencil stuck up my arse.
Speaking from experience, are you? :bugeye: