What Defines the Uniqueness of My World?

  • Thread starter Thread starter newbie-girl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Welcome
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
50 replies · 7K views
newbie-girl
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

Please don't tell me that I'm one of a hand full girls here??!
lol

Alright, here I am..
Just wanted to scream out loud:
HELLOO

cya
 
Physics news on Phys.org
*whaps newbie girl with a fish*

Welcome to PF. :smile:
 
Evo said:
*whaps newbie girl with a fish*

Welcome to PF. :smile:
I've been so busy I have had to slack on my welcoming duties. Thanks, Evo.:blushing:
Welcome, newbie.
 
turbo-1 said:
Some of them are a REAL handful! :smile:

(runs and hides - hoping the fish isn't frozen this time!) :rolleyes:
Lops block of frozen chum at turbo.

WHAP

Rats, I missed. :frown:
 
Evo said:
Lops block of frozen chum at turbo.

WHAP

Rats, I missed. :frown:
Yay! Chowder tonight! (starts slicing onions and potatoes)
 
Welcome Newbie!
I'm pretty newbie myself -- it's my one month anniversary TODAY! :!)

It's a GREAT forum, and it certainly doesn't take long for the sisters here to spot you and slap you with fish, does it? :smile:
 
physics girl phd said:
Welcome Newbie!
I'm pretty newbie myself -- it's my one month anniversary TODAY! :!)

It's a GREAT forum, and it certainly doesn't take long for the sisters here to spot you and slap you with fish, does it? :smile:
Happy Anniversary!

<whaps physics girl phd with a frozen carp> :biggrin:
 
Evo said:
Happy Anniversary!

<whaps physics girl phd with a frozen carp> :biggrin:
Nooooo! Carp is for the 6-month anniversary. First month is flounder.
 
Math Is Hard said:
Nooooo! Carp is for the 6-month anniversary. First month is flounder.
Ooops, you're right. :redface:

<waps PGPHD with a frozen flounder> :biggrin:

I was thinking for Thanksgiving we could hit new members with frozen turkeys. :-p
 
Why waste turkeys when we have a surplus of penguins?
 
Danger said:
Why waste turkeys when we have a surplus of penguins?
Where is pengwuino?
 
Evo said:
Where is pengwuino?
I was just wondering the same thing. Penguino is missed...:frown:
 
larkspur said:
I was just wondering the same thing. Penguino is missed...:frown:
sometimes I miss Pengwuino, too.:frown:

..but then I reload.
 
Math Is Hard said:
sometimes I miss Pengwuino, too.:frown:

..but then I reload.
:smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Attachments
  • peng.jpg
    peng.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 495
I never knew pengwuino - but dang... all that photo needs is gene simmons' tongue! :smile: :smile: :smile:
 
eww!
Danger said:
Wishful thinking?
<Whaps Danger with a barracuda.>
 
physics girl phd said:
eww!

<Whaps Danger with a barracuda.>
You're going to have to confess your shoe size. You are definitely Sister material. Can you shoot a shotgun?
 
Hurkyl said:
Something smells fishy around here...
Anyone else here familiar with the etymology of the word "funky"?
 
Evo said:
Can you shoot a shotgun?
And you're supposed to be a Texan? If she couldn't, it would be a not-shot gun. :rolleyes:
 
Welcome newbie! Should we give you the instructions now for contacting Greg about a username change, or wait until you request them later when you're completely addicted to PF and no longer a newbie? :biggrin:

It's good to see our new recruitment plan for the sisterhood is working. The promised 5 lbs of chocolate is on the way.

For all of the new initiates to the sisterhood, the first mission is a challenging one. Twisting_Edge must be persuaded, by any means necessary :devil:, to deliver his insurance payment...erm...a Teddy Ruxpin...to Evo.
 
Neohaven said:
*is thankful he never posted to say he was a newbie*
<smacks Neohaven with a frozen tilapia>

HAH! You're doomed now. I don't believe any newbie has survived initiation, but your time here may protect you.

Belated welcome to PF!
 
<grabs the tilapia out of evo's hands before she hits him, cooks the fish, and feeds it to his cat>

You might think again... Those fish are rare... and I got reflexes... that's 'cause of the time spent here :P
 
Yes, but are you prepared for...

*flying carp sneak attack!*