What does this mysterious formula found in a financial institution mean?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Formula Random
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
24,695
Reaction score
9,084
Found this formula on a whiteboard. I work in a financial institution.
Can this mean something?
form.png

(I may have transcribed the handwriting poorly. The d's might be a's.)
 
Attachments
  • form.png
    form.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913 said:
Found this formula on a whiteboard. I work in a financial institution.
Can this mean something?
View attachment 239827
(I may have transcribed the handwriting poorly. The d's might be a's.)

It's got something to do with your future raise. :-) If you don't get it then you'll know why.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913