I'd go with Harry Potter! As a kid, I always dreamed of boarding the Hogwarts express on platform 9¾ and travel to the Hogwarts castle, on the amazingly beautiful train route. I really like the old world where there were castles, big halls, countless passages, candles and lanterns, men with hair wigs etc. Hogwarts is just like that! As an adult now, I have outgrown Harry Potter, but I am still a big fan of places like Hogwarts!
I would love to be in the would that was in the book number of the The geometry of the novel's universe contains six dimensions; the three spatial dimensions known to the real world, and three time dimensions - t, the real world's temporal dimension, τ (tau), and т (teh). The continua device can travel on all six axes. The continua device allows travel into various fictional universes, such as the Land of Oz, as well as through time. The device was installed into a modified air car called Gay Deceiver with the cars oun A.I.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving