What happened to Schrondinger's Dog?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J77
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
J77
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
1
He has a strike through his name -- did I miss something?

I thought he was a particularly valuable contributor.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
As have been discussed elsewhere, due to privacy issues, we cannot reveal why certain actions have been taken on various members. This policy is not just restricted to banning actions, but others as well.

Zz.
 
ZapperZ said:
As have been discussed elsewhere, due to privacy issues, we cannot reveal why certain actions have been taken on various members. This policy is not just restricted to banning actions, but others as well.

Zz.
OK -- fair enough.

I liked his posting style.
 
send him an email from the "Send a message via email to Schrödinger's Dog" Link in his profile, maybe he can answer if you wish to know...