What is Studying Physics at UK Universities Like?

In summary: At my university, the first two years each module is assessed by a 1hr exam in the third and fourth years it's 1.5 hrs... Exams at my university are UNPREDICATABLE... Sometimes they repeat questions or even entire papers from previous years other times they'll write an entirely new set if questions.. So sometime the guy he did no studying and just looked at the past paper can get 80% other times he may get 30%.. Moral of the story you have to work hard through out the entire year.
y=x^2 said:
Looks like it did materialize. Can anyone tell me if this affair will affect universities in Scotland? Edinburgh or St. Andrews for example.

For said universities the cap has been raised to £9,000, I'm afraid. (Unless you're scottish)

Physics news on Phys.org
Chewy0087 said:
For said universities the cap has been raised to £9,000, I'm afraid. (Unless you're scottish)

Well, now what?.. £36k of debt is a bit much for me. Perhaps it's not entirely off-topic, where else could I enroll in physics, regarding the fact that I know no other language except my native and English and I will be a bachelor in economics in a semester?