What is the Age Range of Scientists in the Nuclear Engineering Field?

  • Thread starter Thread starter eosphorus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Age
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
87 replies · 11K views
Moonbear said:
I stopped counting at 29. I think I know what's keeping me so youthful though...I'm still single! No men to wear me down and give me gray hair. :smile: :smile:
That's why you're supposed to date a younger guy so he can help you feel young. :wink:

I'm 26 by the way. :biggrin:
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
You're only as old as the woman you feel. So my age is undefined. :frown:
 
39...

(why do messages have to be ten words? How annoying. 39 is a perfectly delightful answer for this thread. Now I have to type and write and type and write and maybe even make up words like "zoquo" just to make it to the limit so this will post.

So, has anyone zoquoed lately? I got so wet last time we went zoquoing. Nearly crashed, too, almost blacked out. Wild, man. It took us a long time to warm up afterwards, and we still haven't cleaned the boards. But we're thinking of entering a local zoquo contest, maybe see if we can place this year.

There, that should be long einough.)
 
loseyourname said:
But 87 in spirit.

I'm 24, and probably about 68 in spirit.
:confused: ... What does that MEAN?
yomamma said:
13

am I the youngest?
yes, get off PF and go play with your trucks. All this computer is ruining your eyesight
 
Smurf said:
yes, get off PF and go play with your trucks. All this computer is ruining your eyesight

Says the Seventeen year old?

Moonbear and I are further apart in age than you two. And we're a couple of old farts (sorry Moonbear, I admit I'm fartier.)
 
pattylou said:
Says the Seventeen year old?

Moonbear and I are further apart in age than you two. And we're a couple of old farts (sorry Moonbear, I admit I'm fartier.)
18 in barely more than a week!
 
Smurf said:
18 in barely more than a week!
OH. Well, by all means then. :smile: :smile:

(yomamma, you're not the youngest. My eight year old occasionally contributes to my posts. And I know that you don't play with trucks anymore, except maybe the ones on the computer games.)
 
dduardo said:
Well, let's see...Evo is about 68...Monique is more like a 41...Lisa! is around 45...Moonbear has already expired...and I'm in big trouble for revealing their true ages.
True ages :devil: You "know" some people are going to read this and believe it. :mad:
 
Evo said:
True ages :devil: You "know" some people are going to read this and believe it. :mad:
Which is why I'm proud to announce I'm 15.
 
zoobyshoe said:
Which is why I'm proud to announce I'm 15.

ok ok i admit it too

im a civil war vet
 
Pengwuino said:
im a civil war vet
Yes, I've always sensed an essentially ante-bellum world outlook underpinning your posts.
 
yep, you are! {puts you in a head lock, and gives you a nuggie}
 
hypatia said:
yep, you are! {puts you in a head lock, and gives you a nuggie}
Wow! No one has done that to me in at least forty...no, I mean four...years!
 
Oh, I almost forgot "whacks dduardo with her cane".

Hmmmmmpf!
 
Evo said:
Oh, I almost forgot "whacks dduardo with her cane".

Hmmmmmpf!
Dear, don't stress yourself. Give me that cane.
*Whacks dduardo*
There we go.
 
Then perhaps I am the third youngest:
*bomba923=16 year old male
 
Smurf said:
Dear, don't stress yourself. Give me that cane.
*Whacks dduardo*
There we go.
Even when you try to stress yourself or stress any others, the truth I believe is still there in my head, but anyway, I guess you are still 59. :wink:

Many pop-ups in different forums you :partially: own in the Internet have no relation to a family tree people have in hand.

I am 33 living in Japan.:wink:
 
Emieno said:
I am 33 living in Japan.:wink:
Anatawa, nihonjin desuka?
 
sayonara edo seppuku kigone?
Does that mean anything in Japanese? :confused:
 
bomba923 said:
Then perhaps I am the third youngest:
*bomba923=16 year old male
It could be I exaggerated my youth.
 
arildno said:
sayonara edo seppuku kigone?
Does that mean anything in Japanese? :confused:
Something about goodby and suicide. Doesn't sound good.
 
Emieno said:
Even when you try to stress yourself or stress any others, the truth I believe is still there in my head, but anyway, I guess you are still 59. :wink:

Many pop-ups in different forums you :partially: own in the Internet have no relation to a family tree people have in hand.

I am 33 living in Japan.:wink:

... ... ... What? :confused: :smile:
 
Emieno said:
Even when you try to stress yourself or stress any others, the truth I believe is still there in my head, but anyway, I guess you are still 59. :wink:
59? Me or smurf? :devil: :devil: :devil:
 
Monique said:
not too far from 25

Hey, we're almost the same age (three months apart). You have a pretty hot boyfriend, by the way.

Yes, I'm allowed to say that.
 
871 more days of being able to fight and die for my country but not being able to buy a pack of smokes or drink.
 
Entropy said:
871 more days of being able to fight and die for my country but not being able to buy a pack of smokes or drink.

Wait a second. If you're 20, you can buy cigarettes, can't you? You can in California. I distinctly remember buying cigarettes for my friends in high school after being the first to turn 18.