What is the connection between entanglement and the no-cloning theorem?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter mister robi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    quantom
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 2K views
mister robi
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey
I get a question about What is the connection between entanglement and the statement that “a quantum state cannot be cloned”?
I will be happy to get some points so answer about this answer.
Thank you
 
Physics news on Phys.org
mister robi said:
Hey
I get a question about What is the connection between entanglement and the statement that “a quantum state cannot be cloned”?
I will be happy to get some points so answer about this answer.
Thank you
Maybe start by telling us WHY you think there is a connection. There are many connections that could be made but knowing the context may lead to a more focused answer.