Does your textbook have a definition of "the fraction of derivative of error" or is it the steady-state error? Which book are you using? I'm looking through Modern Control Systems by Dorf.
Interestingly he refers to ##\zeta## as the damping ratio, but also ##\zeta \omega_n## as the closed-loop damping constant. I never noticed that before (maybe I just liked its reciprocal ##\tau## too much); I bring this up because I'm wondering if 0.5 is the damping ratio or the damping constant. We might have an extra variable hidden in subtle vocabulary I was unaware of.
I'm struggling to really understand the question not knowing what this "fraction of derivative of error" is. I would have done the same approach final value theorem for the steady-state error, but once you set ##s## to zero it makes that damping irrelevant; it's more relevant for the overshoot and the time it takes to settle. Overshoot doesn't seem to match the context, but I went for it anyways and got about 16%. Looks nothing like the options above.
The only other thing I stumbled upon is after you do the Laplace transform of the second order system with response to a step it's 1 minus some damped sinusoidal. The amplitude of that sinusoidal is ##1/\sqrt{1-\zeta^2}##. Still not exactly what I was hoping for, but the ##\sqrt{1-\zeta^2}## is about 0.86; this is just out of desperation for an answer and exploring- I don't think it's right.