Nietsnie said:
"Thats acid alright." And even after knowing that the other solution is cyanide
I've done a LOT of stupid stuff.
-a few days ago, I almost mixed concentrated sulphuric acid and acetone together (hey, I was tired)
-I put isopropyl alcohol in the microwave then lit the vapour with a lighter... I lost all the hair on my arm.
-I used a car battery charger in an unventilated garage to copper plate an iron rod soaking in a very concentrated salt solution. I left the charger going at about 5 amps, then I went shopping. I came back to a garage that stunk like hydrogen gas...
-I cut aluminum foil into very small pieces, and placed them in a bucket, then I added methanol, then I added hydrochloric acid, then I lit the fumes on fire. That hydrogen sure gives the fire some kick.
-I stored hydrochloric acid in an old oven sitting on the patio. Now the patio has huge rust stains.
-I put finely cut pieces of aluminum foil in a wine bottle then added hydrochoric acid. The large amount of gas billowing out of the wine bottle went straight for the kitchen window of a neighbor who was down wind from me.
-I cleaned a beaker that contained concentrated sulphuric acid by putting tap water in it. I knew there was a problem when the beaker started steaming.
btw I'm a chem student. Wanna to be my lab partner?
