Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
>90% confidence that Isaac is going into renal failure.
We had hoped that he may live longer, but we knew his kidneys had been seriously compromised. It seems now that he hasn't many days left. I have gone into my spoil-him-rotten mode, as I do with all of our pets in their last days. He had a good year+ though - lots of kitty play and love. He has been a very affectionate cat. However, once he got past the "save me" phase, he became a complete mama's boy and stuck to Tsu like glue. He always comes over to say hello to me, but within a few minutes he heads for Tsu's lap for an hour or two of squinting and purring. Apparently I just can't compete.
I really hate that last trip to the vet though. We've only had him a year but it will be a sad day.