If the current waveform is leading the voltage waveform then the argument of the sine or cosine function that describes the current is "ahead" by the given angle. So add that angle to the ωt. So for example, cos(ωt + θ); Note that when t=0, the argument is θ ahead.
The usual equations like R = V/I work when the V and I magnitude values are rms AND the load is purely resistive; so no reactive components allowed! One can, however, use complex values to represent the voltage and current which incorporate the phase angles, and then you can use usual expressions with complex arithmetic (power, P = VI, is just a bit trickier).
Given the current's magnitude Imag and angle θ you can create a complex value to represent the current (real and reactive parts):
##I = I_{mag}(cos(\theta) + j\;sin(\theta))##
The voltage waveform is assumed here to have zero phase angle, so it's just a real number (51 V I believe was the given value).
The complex impedance should then be Z = V/I. You can pick out the resistance (real) and reactive (imaginary) parts to determine appropriate component values if you wish.
When you calculate the power using the complex values, use the conjugate value of the current. So P = VI*, where I* is represents the complex conjugate (the conjugate is where the sign of the imaginary component is reversed. If the complex value is A + jB, then the conjugate is A - jB). The components of the result are the real and reactive power.