What Is the Most Beautiful Thing to You?

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
39 replies · 6K views
Kerrie said:
awww, are we that hard to understand?? :-p

Anybody know what Kerrie is trying to say? :confused: :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
LMAO. The language looks familiar... I know all those words but that just doesn't make sense!
 
DarkAnt said:
found this on slashdot. I looked at it and I found it to be the most beautiful art I've seen in a long long time (well, I'm only 17 so long long time might not be too long to people older than dirt)

http://members.home.nl/gis/
whoa that is one sweet Half-Life2 computer tower
 
Last edited by a moderator:
quddusaliquddus said:
What is the most beautiful thing to you?
Nature, life and everlasting friendship :wink:
 
Kerrie said:
awww, are we that hard to understand?? :-p

Not hard at all! Just impossible.
 
i_wish_i_was_smart said:
yes, but no one can understand the opposite sex anyways

True, still have yet to find the reasoning behind why whenever I hold up a picture of a baby to a group of girls they all unanimously respond with a moan and "How Cute!"
 
I think Gallagher nailed that one already. It's defense mechanism babies developed so that parents wouldn't kill'm before they could defend themselves.

cookiemonster
 
motai said:
True, still have yet to find the reasoning behind why whenever I hold up a picture of a baby to a group of girls they all unanimously respond with a moan and "How Cute!"
sometimes both
 
Babies are ugly and pink. I can't see the facination in them personally, but lots of people want them - I'd rather have a puppy. Or my kittens.