What Is the Term for the Phenomenon of Experiencing the Same Situation Twice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackson6612
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Phenomena
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 7K views
KalamMekhar said:
ylsuoiverp noitautis emas deretnuocne evah yeht taht eno ot sraeppa ti erehw anemonehp


?siht htiw em pleh esaelp uoy dluoc ,oS .denoitnem aidepikiW hcihw anemonehp lacigolohcysp taht rof mret lacinhcet eht llacer ot gniyrt yllufsseccusnu neeb evah I .rotca dael eht fo eman ,eivom eht fo eltit eht sa hcus sliated ,emit tneserp eht ta eivom siht tuoba sliated yna rebmemer t'nod I


.enil yrots eht rof aidepikiW detlusnoc dna ,setunim wef a rof ti dehctaw tsuj I ,nehT .efil tsap rieht ni ylsuoiverp stneve fo etats ,noitautis emas eht deretnuocne evah yeht taht eno ot sraeppa ti erehw anemonehp eht no deretnec ylniam saw hcihw fo tolp eht eivom a gniyalp erew yeht oga syad emoS

Office_Shredder said:
?uv ejaD

Those made me snort coke up my nose.

Wait! No! That's not what I meant!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
BobG said:
Those made me snort coke up my nose.

Dude, on a Monday? Save it for the weekends.
 
Jack21222 said:
Dude, on a Monday? Save it for the weekends.
Weekends? What kind of artificial time-division does that entail? Do people restrict their abuse of opiates to Wednesday and Thursday?
 
turbo-1 said:
Weekends? What kind of artificial time-division does that entail? Do people restrict their abuse of opiates to Wednesday and Thursday?
Usually not. However, brain surgeons, airline pilots, etc. ought to.
 
Do people restrict their abuse of opiates to Wednesday and Thursday?

Jimmy Snyder said:
Usually not. However, brain surgeons, airline pilots, etc. ought to.

In that case, I guess my brain surgery can wait until Friday
 
turbo-1 said:
Weekends? What kind of artificial time-division does that entail? Do people restrict their abuse of opiates to Wednesday and Thursday?

It's only abuse if done on Wednesday and Thursday.
 
AUK 1138 said:
Leave it to physics kids to make the same tired joke over, and over again.

Now, This is familiar. Physics peoples being picked on for their social underdevelopment. Why does society treat us subhuman?
 
Yesterday night I had a horrible dream within a dream which looked very much familiar and I felt I have had it before many years ago. It was obviously a deja vu. What is the term for 'a dream within a dream'? Double dream, or dual dream?

By the way, it seems there is a lot of deja vu going on around the world!
 
Last edited: