What job would you choose if you could do anything?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Siberion
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Job
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
43 replies · 8K views
I'd choose to be a homework helper on PF.

Oh wait! That dream already came true! :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
lisab said:
How many people are singing the Monty Python song in their heads now?

mmmm hmmmmm!...

It would be interesting to go back in time and say yes (instead of no) to working with _______ and become a rich and famous musician. But I really enjoy not being known... So that would only be enjoyable if I could be anonymous.

Or maybe something like Mother Theresa, working with the needy of the world, teaching them permaculture and education.

Oooh! One more possibility. A while ago, there was something about a Caribbean island for sale with lots of native parrots living on it. Running around on warm sandy beaches with nearly no clothes on, taking care of birds, and growing plenty veggies and tropical fruits. Yeah, that could be fun also. I think that would be it.
 
drizzle said:
You can't Evo! 'older than dust', remember! Unless you want to dig yourself. :biggrin:
Turbo said I broke the rocks that created dirt. :-p

Lacy33 said:
you mean like you would like to unearth a UFO?
That would be cool.
 
Assuming it would make enough money to live on, professional student. I wouldn't care about the degrees, but would take classes that would qualify me for advanced degrees in: philosophy, music, art, religion, anthropology, mathematics, physics, theater, film, astronomy, medicine...yeah, I;m a a wannabe Renaissance man.
 
drizzle said:
You can't Evo! 'older than dust', remember! Unless you want to dig yourself. :biggrin:

 


What? WHAT?!... :bugeye:... :eek: S***! You know I didn't mean that o:)

... :devil: :biggrin: Joke

OMG, now I don't need to only check my posts for spelling, but also for the meaning.
 
Vanadium 50 said:
Mattress tester.
Statically or dynamically?
 
Obviously a Professor of Theoretical Physics (QFT or strings)......with the pay of a CEO of a hedge fund manage ofc. :)
 
Danger's house mouse. As long as I was really fast. He has a cat. :rolleyes:
 
I would Love to be a psychologist; I believe that was actually my calling and I made a mistake by becoming a technologist.

Jeremy Clarkson's job, BMW's test driver.

I saw an Engineer once at a one automobile production plant whose job way to test cars on a dyno and collect data. The tests lasted 5 minutes at the most and he had an intern who would do the reporting on the data. He did no more than 10 tests a day!
 
I'd like to be a physics professor who moonlights as a science popularizer on the side.

While a crazy dream, I haven't been knocked out of the running yet.