What Kind of Analysis Can Be Done on These Graphs?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
kmgraju
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Dear friends
Please find the attached graph
I would like to do some analysis on the two graphs.
I don't know what kind of analysis can I do. Please help me
Thank you

Regards

Govind
 
Attachments
  • untitled1.PNG
    untitled1.PNG
    3 KB · Views: 496
Physics news on Phys.org
Your question is so vague as to be completely unintelligible.
What are you trying to do?
 
The drop in pressure gradient is a lot more rapid on the left side of the 'vee'...per axial distance than on the right side...Or, depending on what is happening, the drop is pressure gradient is a lot more rapid [on the left] than the recovery [on the right].

It also appears you might have a lot more data points on the right that the left of the 'vee'.

You can draw a straight line throu each side of the vee and from that estimate the slope [rate of change] during the middle phase of each.