Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What kinds of Magnetic assemblies can meet the needs of the motors

1. May 15, 2013 #1
    Hello!!!

Can any body tell me about what kinds of magnetic assemblies will be the essential in Electric motor manufacture field? And please give the reason.Thank You!:confused:

2. jcsd
  3. May 15, 2013 #2

sophiecentaur

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This sounds very much like a homework question. What knowledge do you have already and where have you looked so far?

4. May 15, 2013 #3
    This is not a homework.I ask it because I am working in engineering company which provide these kinds of product,and I my major in College is management,but now I need to work with engineering topics in magnetic field...........so actually I don't know much about it except the name of the product....but I really appreciate for your reply:wink:

5. May 16, 2013 #4

sophiecentaur

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

My question is still relevant. What do you know, so far? If your company is involved with this, would it not be the best initial source of information? Your OP is very open ended.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook