What makes life worthwhile for you?

• Thread starter Loren Booda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary, Nylex finds life worth living because of the small victories and the temporary addictions that keep him going.
Yes. Unfortunately, bitter beers became the most common type here. Cheap, watery, bitter, easily produced. The larger companies churn it out by the truckload and pour it down the gullets of the small-spenders in pubs all over the country. People are used to it, so they'll keep drinking it. The market won't change much any time soon. In short, they're crap.

Physics news on Phys.org
Nice to know my countrymen arnt advertising hate :tongue2:

Or hateful beer.

Loren Booda said:
From basic survival to the promise of heaven, what drives your will to live?

The on/off switch in the part of my back that I can't reach.

jimmy p said:
you should get someone to help you, after all these years it would be cool to see you on.

you should get someone to help you, after all these years it would be cool to see you on.

good one LOL

Women (plus sex)
Vodka
Rum
Physics
Women (plus sex)
Physics...

Thats about it. Could have added Vodka and rum again, but given the choice, women and physics come before those.

"Physics is like sex. Sure it gives some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman

jimmy p said:

Most people have those on their chests. :rofl: 'On' on the left and 'Off' on the right. :rofl:

The Bob (2004 ©)

I'm not sure where my switch is, ask Evo. She always turns me on.

tribdog said:
I'm not sure where my switch is, ask Evo. She always turns me on.

What amazes me is that you have never met her in person, yet you get turned on by her. I can't understand it.

If you have met though, ignore this post.

And Evo, where is his switch? :rofl: :biggrin: :wink:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Yeah it amazes me too. Truth is I find it a lot easier to fall in love online than in real life. When I'm online you get the "real" me I say exactly what I am thinking. Plus online I meet people with some of the same interests as me, try talking physics in the real world and people look at you like you have a booger hanging from your upper lip. Plus I'm getting to that age where quick wit and good personality turn me on more cleavage and short skirts. And finally, you could do a lot worse than being turned on by someone like Evo.

tribdog said:
Yeah it amazes me too. Truth is I find it a lot easier to fall in love online than in real life. When I'm online you get the "real" me I say exactly what I am thinking. Plus online I meet people with some of the same interests as me, try talking physics in the real world and people look at you like you have a booger hanging from your upper lip. Plus I'm getting to that age where quick wit and good personality turn me on more cleavage and short skirts.

Yer, people are more open on the net, but I have never been 'turned on' by cleavage or short skirts. It appears I have missed a stage in my life.

tribdog said:
And finally, you could do a lot worse than being turned on by someone like Evo.

I didn't say anything against it, man. It just intrigues me.

The Bob (2004 ©)

The reasons why we are so turned on by Evo :
1 she is really clever
2 as we saw her picture, as well as her daughter's, we know she is beautiful
she is almighty. Power turns everybody on
3 she is nice to everyone
4 the more people after you, the more attractive you get
5 she is close friend and even related to other hot women, such as Tsu and MHI and her daughter :approve:
6 she is impossible to reach
7 she says she is available
8 since she is here so often, she becomes part of your close friends even though this is virtual

I can't keep listing, it drives me crazy :bugeye:

humanino said:
5 she is close friend and even related to other hot women, such as Tsu and MHI

I am liking you more and more, Humanino. I am sure Tsu (and certainly Evo!) would say the same! :approve:
Small wonder that I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Frenchmen.
(sigh)

The Bob said:
I have never been 'turned on' by cleavage or short skirts. It appears I have missed a stage in my life.

The Bob (2004 ©)

: Point and laugh at the freak! You can no longer be my brother...