What motivates people to have children?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loren Booda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Children
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 6K views
jimmy p said:
you arent allowed to take me seriously...
:biggrin: :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
jimmy p said:
you arent allowed to take me seriously...


sorry that i did take you seriously :redface: if your post was meant as a joke, i can dig :biggrin:
 
dont worry, everything i say is a joke, that is why people don't usually listen to me :(
 
zoobyshoe said:
Im really not sure why anyone has kids. The thought of anyone wanting to willingly undertake this amount of responsability, risk, and constant work astonishes me.

oh, dear. Then I guess this is the worst possible time to tell you I'm carrying our love-child, Zooby. Remember that night when you were bartending and you kept pouring those pitchers of Flying Zoobies? :biggrin:
 
Math Is Hard said:
oh, dear. Then I guess this is the worst possible time to tell you I'm carrying our love-child, Zooby. Remember that night when you were bartending and you kept pouring those pitchers of Flying Zoobies? :biggrin:
Concieved under the influence of Flying Zoobies it will float even in a 1G environment, like the NASA space baby.