What quirky things do you do to savor life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
97 replies · 12K views
Jonathan Scott said:
...when I'm eating fries I set aside some of the longest ones and eat all of the shorter ones first. If I'm very bored I line them all up and eat them strictly in length order
Now I know how to visualize what your are doing after leaving chat for McDonalds. :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I noticed when I skim, I jump to the middle of the page and then work upwards. After reading one/two sentences, I go the 3/4 of the page and do same.

Unlike most people I know who read material and then try to solve a problem, I read the problems and then work backwards.
 
Jonathan Scott said:
...I can produce three-part harmony with myself!
Make a YouTube!
 
I believe eating the runny yolk last is an unwritten law.

I also eat the least favorite parts of my meal first so that I end with the best. I'll eat the crust off of my sandwich first so that I can savor the inside.
 
Evo said:
I believe eating the runny yolk last is an unwritten law.

I also eat the least favorite parts of my meal first so that I end with the best. I'll eat the crust off of my sandwich first so that I can savor the inside.
Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.
 
Trick is, if you eat best parts last, you feel their taste after the meal (say, before coffee). That's much better than the opposite version.
 
Evo said:
I believe eating the runny yolk last is an unwritten law.
Yep but you need to save the right amount of bacon and toast. Dip toast, add part of a bacon strip, bite. Repeat with some toast wiping motion until plate is clean. You should be able to clean the yolk off your plate without anything left over.

Best done with a Roger yolks.
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.

Life is too short; don't eat the bad parts.