1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What should I do now that I can't study in the current course to lack of funding

  1. Sep 11, 2012 #1

    I completed my O level exams in 2006 from Bangladesh and my A level exams in 2009 from the UK with A's in all the subjects. Then I enrolled at Imperial College London on the BSc physics program. I completed my second year in 2011 and then I faced a financial problem, so I spoke with my department head and was allowed to interrupt my studies for one year.

    Now, I am supposed to go back to the UK in October for my final year, but since I haven't managed my tuition fee, I have decided to withdraw from the course.

    Now, I am looking into opportunities in the USA and Canada to either transfer to another university or to begin a new course altogether.

    I would be grateful if you could suggest whether I should drop the subject entirely (i.e. not think of transferring) or start out fresh in another course.
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 11, 2012 #2

    Vanadium 50

    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2017 Award

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook