What should I write in a theory review for my investigation?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
SugerQueen
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I have to finish my investigation and the outline has something called a Theory review. It defines it as: a story that generates interest in the reader for the field of your research and link to practical investigation to follow.:confused:

Now this maybe very simple but I'm not sure what kind of thing I'm meant to be writing here. This is the first investigation on which they have asked us to provide a Theory Review. I would ask my teachers but I'm currently off sick. Any help would be very much appreciated.
By reading the definition on my task sheet I would think to write an actual made up story about a reason behind wanting to find out the aim of my experiment? Then relate that story to what I did in the experiment.

PS. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum I didn't know where to post it :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
But the problem is that you haven't proposed a theory in what you said. Couldn't be more general. I believe I have defeated your theory right there :) Sorry.