What skills would be valuable on a new planet after Earth's collapse?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Planet
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
70 replies · 10K views
W3pcq said:
I'll climb into a giant stuffed panda teddy bear being delivered as going away gift to the ladies ship. Then I'll climb out and brainwash the ladies into a polygimy cult.

Brain wash a sister? heck did you not know anyone of them can turn a man into a gibbering wreck in minutes.
 
Earth sciences news on Phys.org
Smarter ones than me too, maybe I'll just stay in the suite and walk around serving them chocolate cake, and giving back massages.
 
W3pcq said:
Smarter ones than me too, maybe I'll just stay in the suite and walk around serving them chocolate cake, and giving back massages.

Now that sounds like a better plan. :approve:
 
W3pcq said:
Smarter ones than me too, maybe I'll just stay in the suite and walk around serving them chocolate cake, and giving back massages.

Now that is just down right creeping, you must not give them an inch or you will be a slave to them.
Just chuck them a square of chocolate every now and then and they will be happy.
 
If I get my own ship, I'll bring a DJ, a mime, a parrot, the rainman, a magician, a mind reader with crystal ball, a professional freestyle cook (you know that can do the tricks with spatulas and stuff), a full cast of actors to do plays, a chiropractor, a force of child workers to make clothing and shoes, a motivational speaker, some belly dancers, and a unicycler who can juggle fire. Don't ask why.
 
W3pcq said:
If I get my own ship, I'll bring a DJ, a mime, a parrot, the rainman, a magician, a mind reader with crystal ball, a professional freestyle cook (you know that can do the tricks with spatulas and stuff), a full cast of actors to do plays, a chiropractor, a force of child workers to make clothing and shoes, a motivational speaker, some belly dancers, and a unicycler who can juggle fire. Don't ask why.


I think i will take the makings for chili, a pair of ear plugs and some books.
 
wolram said:
I think i will take the makings for chili, a pair of ear plugs and some books.

:smile: I prefer chefs that actually cook the food, not just play with it. :biggrin:
 
Moonbear said:
:smile: I prefer chefs that actually cook the food, not just play with it. :biggrin:

Heck you just insulted the Jammie Oliver of knightcote.
 
wolram said:
I think i will take the makings for chili, a pair of ear plugs and some books.
Wolram gets my vote! :approve: I still want to taste that blue cheese cake he made.
 
Evo said:
Wolram gets my vote! :approve: I still want to taste that blue cheese cake he made.

I would be famous for that if the gp were fed some.