What Software? (Math Graph, Math Equation, and Text Editor)

In summary, there are various software options for creating text editors, math graphs, and math equations. Some publishers use professional typesetting software while others use LaTeX. For figures and diagrams, there are plotting programs, math programs, and drawing software available. It is recommended to use LaTeX for producing high-quality results. Additionally, there are many packages available to assist with creating visually appealing content. Some suggestions for software to use include gnuplot, Origin, Igor Pro, Mathematica, Matlab, Illustrator, and Inkscape.
basty
What software is used to create a text editor, math graph, and math equation such as below image?

It seems the math graph is a vector illustration (not pixel), the math equation is not Latex, and they are integrated with the text editor.

What software to create such as book?

math.png

Physics news on Phys.org
Some publishers use professional typesetting software, while others make of of LaTeX (I have books on my shelf from Springer, OUP, and World Scientific, to name a few, that were obviously typeset in LaTeX). Note that LaTeX does not necessarily imply that the font is Computer Modern, so it can be hard to tell.

To make figures, there are also lots of possibilities. There are plotting programs (gnuplot, Origin, Igor Pro), more general math programs (Mathematica, Matlab), and drawing software (Illustrator, Inkscape). The choice is endless.

If you want to produce something similar, my advice would be to use LaTeX. There are many packages that will help in producing something looking very nice.

I think it's not a Latex, Do you know what software (math equation, math graph, and text editor) is exactly similar as this book?

I am also looking for help on this.

I need to find something to create geometric shapes and diagrams. Graphs as well.

Also a good LaTeX editor would be lovely.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

1. What is the purpose of a Math Graph software?

A Math Graph software is used to plot and analyze mathematical functions and equations. It allows users to visually represent data and relationships between variables.

2. How does a Math Equation software work?

A Math Equation software is designed to solve and manipulate mathematical equations. It uses algorithms and formulas to calculate and display solutions to equations.

3. What are the features of a Text Editor software?

A Text Editor software is used for creating, editing, and formatting text-based documents. It often includes features such as spell check, word count, and the ability to insert images and tables.

4. Can a Math Graph software be used for 3D graphs?

Yes, some Math Graph software can create 3D graphs by adding a third dimension to the traditional x and y-axis.

5. Is a Math Equation software only used for solving simple equations?

No, a Math Equation software can handle complex equations and systems of equations. It can also be used for graphing and analyzing the solutions.