What songs are you listening now?
- Thread starter Lisa!
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
105 replies · 13K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Bladibla
- 362
- 1
arildno said:I can if I want to, in a world of plastic; it's just fantastic.
http://www.mangore.com/chaco.html
Click on 'play', and then you will see the divine light.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 10,165
- 138
You don't have another format on this?Bladibla said:
Norman
- 895
- 4
arildno said:Aqua's "Barbie Girl" is better..
Runs and hides..
I suddenly have this visual of arildno as the guy from this video with the crazy facial hair and expressions... ahhhhhhhh!
That song is oddly catchy which is just wrong!
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 10,165
- 138
Nowhere as catchy as this one of course:Norman said:I suddenly have this visual of arildno as the guy from this video with the crazy facial hair and expressions... ahhhhhhhh!
That song is oddly catchy which is just wrong!
catchytune
gurkhawarhorse
- 45
- 0
fade to black -metallica
matthyaouw
Gold Member
- 1,125
- 5
Tool- Lateralus.
TeTeC
- 55
- 0
Holiday - Green Day
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wazzie Woodle Woo - Tim Noah
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Hey, I'm always serious. Actually, the song's just been going through my head all day.jtbell said:I had to do a Google search to convince myself that you weren't just pulling our legs, Evo!![]()

blimkie
- 111
- 0
"thank you gravity" - http://www.purevolume.com/shotgunrules
down with CLEAR CHANNEL
down with CLEAR CHANNEL
Bladibla
- 362
- 1
BWV 1067 Bach - orchestal suite.
honestrosewater
Gold Member
- 2,133
- 6
You guys put me in the mood...
Bach - Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007 - performed by Pablo Casals in Paris on June 2, 1938. Thinking of the events of the years following this performance...
Bach - Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007 - performed by Pablo Casals in Paris on June 2, 1938. Thinking of the events of the years following this performance...
laminatedevildoll
- 211
- 0
I'm a slave for you - Britney Spears
matthyaouw
Gold Member
- 1,125
- 5
Weezer- The Blue Album
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Is that because you can't shut it off or is someone torturing you?laminatedevildoll said:I'm a slave for you - Britney Spears
Andy
- 76
- 14
Wild horses - Rolling Stones, just love that song.
ranger
Gold Member
- 1,687
- 2
Godsmack- Serenity
Bladibla
- 362
- 1
honestrosewater said:You guys put me in the mood...
Bach - Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007 - performed by Pablo Casals in Paris on June 2, 1938. Thinking of the events of the years following this performance...
Ah yes. Pablo made that prelude famous all around..
Still, nothing beats chaconne
djeipa
- 47
- 0
I'd just call to say i love you, old song though but truly a good song.
and *I love this bar*
You will also enjoy yourself much more with *Say you love me (never never go away)*--this disco brings back good memories of me and my loved one.
and *I love this bar*
You will also enjoy yourself much more with *Say you love me (never never go away)*--this disco brings back good memories of me and my loved one.
Last edited:
blimkie
- 111
- 0
matthyaouw said:Weezer- The Blue Album
defiently thue best weezer album there is right on matthyaouw
honestrosewater
Gold Member
- 2,133
- 6
I haven't had the pleasure. I'll be sure to check it out.Bladibla said:Ah yes. Pablo made that prelude famous all around..
Still, nothing beats chaconne![]()
So you like the piano? Do you like Chopin?
laminatedevildoll
- 211
- 0
Evo said:Is that because you can't shut it off or is someone torturing you?![]()
It seems like everyone else is listening to pretty cool music, so I thought I'd mix it up a bit.
Bladibla
- 362
- 1
honestrosewater said:I haven't had the pleasure. I'll be sure to check it out.
So you like the piano? Do you like Chopin?
Yeah. The nocturne in C sharp minor is one of my favourite pieces.
Bladibla
- 362
- 1
oh, if you want to hear the chaconne, go to this website:
http://www.greatjsbach.net/WorkDetail.php3?detail=BWV1004
It's korean, but just tick on any of the bottom list A 'ciaconna' (there are different instrumental versions avaliable) and press 'send'
The original is for the violin, but the piano version is earth-shattering.
http://www.greatjsbach.net/WorkDetail.php3?detail=BWV1004
It's korean, but just tick on any of the bottom list A 'ciaconna' (there are different instrumental versions avaliable) and press 'send'
The original is for the violin, but the piano version is earth-shattering.
matthyaouw
Gold Member
- 1,125
- 5
blimkie said:defiently thue best weezer album there is right on matthyaouw
It's certainly very good, though I've not heard all of them. Maladroit is also good. The new stuff is terrible though
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 10,165
- 138
Last edited:
Bladibla
- 362
- 1
Similar threads
- symbolipoint
- · Replies 3 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 3
- pivoxa15
- · Replies 22 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 22
- chaoseverlasting
- · Replies 17 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 17
- honestrosewater
- · Replies 80 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 80
- Arctic Fox
- · Replies 52 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 52
- Azael
- · Replies 19 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 19
- irina
- · Replies 12 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 12
- stedobs
- · Replies 5 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 5
- wasteofo2
- · Replies 16 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 16
.