What to read after Weinberg's QFT books?

  • Topic: Quantum 
  • Thread starter Thread starter nguyendung
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Book Qft
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
nguyendung
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Please give me some advisory about the book: Structural aspects of QFT and Noncommutative Geometry of Gerhard Grensing. I am reading QFT book of Weinberg and I have no idea to continue to read which book in QFT after finishing the Weinberg's books.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
P.S I feel the QFT books of Weinberg are difficult!
 
Then you should read a more introductory book on QFT. My favorite at the moment is the pretty new book by Schwartz. Another good one is Ryder and (with some caveats concerning a lot of typos and conceptual inaccuracies) Peskin&Schroeder.

I don't know any better book than Weinberg's on that matter yet.