• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products via PF Here!

Testing What to take in Physics GRE exam hall?

Hi, I am going to take PGRE this 25th October. as my country does not arrange it, I need to fly to another, so I need to know the materials I need to bring in the hall. I have my GRE admision ticket printed. what else should I carry with me? pencil, paper, food ?

SteamKing

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Hi, I am going to take PGRE this 25th October. as my country does not arrange it, I need to fly to another, so I need to know the materials I need to bring in the hall. I have my GRE admision ticket printed. what else should I carry with me? pencil, paper, food ?
The GRE people publish a detailed list of what is permitted for test takers the day of the test:

http://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/test_day?WT.ac=grehome_gretestday_130807

Food is not permitted in the test site, so you'll have to keep it where you're staying. Also, you can't bring your alcohol or firearms with you to the test site, so any celebratory gunfire or demonstrations will have to be confined to where you are staying.

These instructions should have been given to you when you registered for the test. If you have any further questions, you should contact the institution where you are taking the test.