What type of software to configure coils, inductors, transformers?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Robin07
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
What type of software?

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a simple software program that I may be able to configure coils, inductors, transformers, core selection etc. Basic ic availability, selection of switches, LEDs, types/strenghths/shapes of permanent magnets. I'm aware that there is a lot of free/shareware out there. Would you know of one out there that would suit my direction of intereset.

I'm having a little issue with the coil and rotor essembly I constructed. It's not doing what I intuitivley would expect.

Thanks for all your help.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
I'm sorry, but I'm no help - I made my living designing software, as opposed to designing things with software.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: anorlunda