What were/are your favorite toys?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
124 replies · 13K views
I loved Legos and those mini , detailed cardboard planes from World War 2 that you have to assemble yourself with glue. And of course remote control cars that I always end up disassembling for some reason but never able to put back. I've always enjoyed looking at the circuit boards and transistors to figure out how it works, and so my gijoes will have their own vehicles as well :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally Posted by Moonbear Well, fine, I'll just go play in tribdog's fort; he let's the girls in his fort.

Well we had a nice comfortable sofa suspended about two feet from the ground. :biggrin:
 
Erector Set (in particular the one with the motor and gears) and GI JOE Mercury Space Capsule
 
Ba said:
Well we had a nice comfortable sofa suspended about two feet from the ground. :biggrin:

But what good is a sofa if you won't let the girls in. :-p
 
Only special girls got to come in. :biggrin: It was a rule to keep out my sisters (and their friends), nothing more.