What were the categories for the 2019 PF Member Awards?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 7K views
I am so honored to win in a category named for Marcus. I won't say more about him, because nothing could do justice to his contributions. I recall that he and bcrowell (missing him as well) were the two who initially nominated me for science advisor, so a circle is closed with this humbling award.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Evo, Stavros Kiri, davenn and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
The jim hardy Engineering Award leaves me with mixed feelings, of survivor guilt, and the impostor syndrome.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and Greg Bernhardt
Baluncore said:
The jim hardy Engineering Award leaves me with mixed feelings, of survivor guilt, and the impostor syndrome.
Jim would be honored in your winning of the Engineering Award. And if he were still with us, would have voted for you.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: cnh1995, berkeman, Ibix and 3 others
Congratulations to all the winners - it was an honour to have been a competitor in such illustrious company. I would have to admit that most of the articles in Insights Writers' category(ies) were beyond my ken!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: SammyS, berkeman and Greg Bernhardt