Where can I buy a nuclear power plant section plan?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
reboothit
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
where can I buy a nuclear power plant section plan?

Thank you !
 
Physics news on Phys.org
reboothit said:
where can I buy a nuclear power plant section plan?

Thank you !
Generally, one cannot because of security reasons. Some elevation plans used to be available through the NRC. After Sep 11, 2011, they and other sensitive material were removed from the public domain.

Many details are considered proprietary to the designer/supplier.
 
Astronuc said:
Generally, one cannot because of security reasons. Some elevation plans used to be available through the NRC. After Sep 11, 2011, they and other sensitive material were removed from the public domain.

Many details are considered proprietary to the designer/supplier.

Thank you .

I want to get one and hang it on the porch at my university.