Where can I find a compatible JTag connector for my PCB?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DailyDose
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Pcb
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
DailyDose
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am looking for a JTag connector for my PCB. I have 16 pins and the JTag connector needs be throughole that I can solder and about 5 - 1 mm spacing. I have searched throughout the internet and I am not finding anything. Does anyone know of websites that special make these things by chance?
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
DailyDose said:
Hello,

I am looking for a JTag connector for my PCB. I have 16 pins and the JTag connector needs be throughole that I can solder and about 5 - 1 mm spacing. I have searched throughout the internet and I am not finding anything. Does anyone know of websites that special make these things by chance?

Welcome to the PF.

What connector do you want to mate with? What is the JTAG programmer that you want to use with your PCB?

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...&q=jtag+connector&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=

.
 
The digi key part number is 952-1383-ND. That's the connector. Nevermind the 16 pins like mentioned earlier. The adapter is JTAGICE-mkII. But I am open to other options.