Where Can I Find a Complete List of Mentors and Advisors on Physics Forums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frabjous
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Feedback
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
14 replies · 4K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Frabjous said:
The mentor list in
https://www.physicsforums.com/help/mentorforums/
is not complete.
That list is at least 2 years out of date. Evo gave up her mentorship about that long ago and has hardly been seen since (more's the pitty, dagnabbit) to point out at least one old data point.

Also, Drakkith was off of the mentor rolls for several years but just rejoined fairly recently (probably within the last 2 years).
 
It's a little out of date. I'm sure @Greg Bernhardt will take care of it as soon as he can now that he's been made aware.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
I'll get to it today, thanks :)
Jeez, Greg ... take a break ... it's New Year's Day. Get drunk instead :smile:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42, SammyS, PhDeezNutz and 6 others
Is there a list of advisors somewhere?
 
Oh, I thought the title meant a list of incomplete mentors. How disappointing.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith and phinds
kered rettop said:
Oh, I thought the title meant a list of incomplete mentors. How disappointing.
No hyphen.
 
  • Skeptical
Likes   Reactions: kered rettop
Frabjous said:
No hyphen.
Thank goodness that's cleared up, then.
 
kered rettop said:
Thank goodness that's cleared up, then.
In this sentence, “incomplete mentors” is not a compound adjective which are generally hyphenated.
 
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: kered rettop