Where Can I Find Information on Neuroplasticity Physiology?

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Esper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Information
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
Esper
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I was wondering if anybody could point me to where I could find information on neurplasticity? Specifically related to the physiology of it.

Internet sources would be great, but I'd be happy to purchase any books if somebody would make a recommendation. :3
 
Biology news on Phys.org


You can search the National Library of Medicine at PubMed: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez/. Click the "Review" for review articles.

You can also search books at the National Center for Biotechnology information: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=Books/ .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Like Monique said, Pubmed is probably the best place to start looking for review and journal articles.

Also, Nature neuroscience provides mostly high-quality reviews by respected authors, usually intended for a more general audience.

http://www.nature.com/neurosci/index.html

I recommend you search many phrases like "synaptic plasticity" and "plasticity" to get the full range of possible reviews.

However, be aware that neuroplasticity can refer to a large number of things.

What exactly about plasticity were you interested in?