Where can I find Similar Kinematics Questions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zakariyya
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Kinematics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Zakariyya
Messages
4
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


Ball A is projected vertically upwards at a velocity of 15 m/s from the ground. Ignore the effects of air resistance. One second after Ball A is projected, a second ball B, is thrown vertically downwards at a velocity of 9 m/s from a balcony 30m above the ground. Calculate how high above the ground ball A will be at the instant the two balls pass each other.

I cannot seem to find similar questions like this on the net. Either I find very simple one dimensional kinematics problems, or I find two-dimensional kinematics, which is not touched on in our school syllabus.

Is there any place that I can get similar one dimensional questions, or just challenging questions on one dimensional kinematics.

Thanks :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You might try doing a search on "kinematics" in this very subforum. If have the time to look, you'll undoubtedly find many problems.