1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where can I find Similar Kinematics Questions?

Tags:
  1. Aug 29, 2016 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    Ball A is projected vertically upwards at a velocity of 15 m/s from the ground. Ignore the effects of air resistance. One second after Ball A is projected, a second ball B, is thrown vertically downwards at a velocity of 9 m/s from a balcony 30m above the ground. Calculate how high above the ground ball A will be at the instant the two balls pass each other.

I cannot seem to find similar questions like this on the net. Either I find very simple one dimensional kinematics problems, or I find two-dimensional kinematics, which is not touched on in our school syllabus.

Is there any place that I can get similar one dimensional questions, or just challenging questions on one dimensional kinematics.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 29, 2016 #2

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

You might try doing a search on "kinematics" in this very subforum. If have the time to look, you'll undoubtedly find many problems.

4. Aug 29, 2016 #3

RJLiberator

Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted