Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where Can i Get Basic aircraft Maintenance BOOK

1. Mar 2, 2007 #1
    I am new here and i am so glad to be member here
    i am new graduates from aeronautical academy and hope to get work in any airline in the world (need fresh graduation):grumpy: but most of the airlines need experience over 5 Y :smile: pray for me to get work

and i am looking for free book on the net about Basic aircraft Maintenance BOOK
    it any 1 here can help where can i get this

wait ur reply
    eng.ahmed shawki

<< giant red font changed to normal font. 0-point warning issued by berkeman >>
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 2, 2007 #2

Science Advisor

Ah yes. I saw your posts over on Eng-Tips.

I don't know of any free resources like that. You can start by looking for trade magazines like AMT that are free on-line:

It's not really clear what it is you hope to do for an airline.
  4. Mar 3, 2007 #3
    thank man

thankx man soo much for ur reply and what i want to do in airlines is To work as aircraft maintenance engineer
  5. Jan 18, 2009 #4

how is your carrer as an aircrat maintenance engineering going?

just thought, better late than never, that there are a few useful resources ONLINE and FREE at this websiteif you're still intersted.

I still use these from time to time when studying for my type exams or just for a bit of a refersher

go to "Regulation and Guides"
    AC65-12 Airframe
    AC65-9A Airframe
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?