Where Is Huckleberry?

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
I haven't seen a post by him in a few days. Anyone have any idea where he is?

Well, where ever he is, hope he's haveing a great time.

JamesU

Gold Member
where's artman, huck, moonbear, etc...

Danger

Gold Member
yomamma said:
where's artman, huck, moonbear, etc...
The last time that Huck was seen, he had just tucked in SOS in Franzbear. The gal has some 'splainin' to do. Haven't seen Art for a while, but Moonie was still around last night. She might be busy preparing for her move.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yep, I'm around, but not posting as frequently. There's a lot of work to be done before I can get my house up for sale (I spent most of yesterday taking down the old fence that was in too bad of condition to leave up, the day before staining my deck, lots of doors need painting since I started painting them last year and never finished...somehow I think it will be better to have them all the same color :rolleyes:, and I still have to finish stripping old wallpaper border from a bathroom where the border started falling down on its own a while ago, then repaint that, oh, and one of the toilets decided the flapper should completely fall apart last week, so there was toilet gut replacements to be done on top of everything else, washing the siding, etc...you get the point). Plus I have stuff I need to do at work, and a conference at the end of July I need to get my data together for, so it's a bit busy right now. I'll still be around (GD is where I take my much needed mental breaks), but may not be posting as prolifically as usual until September or so.

I haven't seen Huck here in a while though, and didn't know of anything that should keep him away. Maybe he had the audacity to sneak away on a vacation without telling us.

SOS2008

Gold Member
Danger said:
The last time that Huck was seen, he had just tucked in SOS in Franzbear. The gal has some 'splainin' to do. Haven't seen Art for a while, but Moonie was still around last night. She might be busy preparing for her move.
OMG, I think you're right. I made it out alive, you don't suppose... :cry:

I know Huck had computer problems before. I've been having internet connection issues (so if you don't hear from me for periods of time...). I hope he's just having fun and will come back with wonderful stories to tell us. :eek:

SOS2008 said:
I know Huck had computer problems before. I've been having internet connection issues (so if you don't hear from me for periods of time...). I hope he's just having fun and will come back with wonderful stories to tell us. :eek:
Now that you mention it, he did go offline a couple days before because of computer problems. That might well be what's going on now.

it is summer dude ! why waste time in front of computer while sun is shining and all that stuff ?
by the way, i was not on PF for a week or so, and nobody has noticed :frown:

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
i thought Huck was female?

Danger

Gold Member
Kerrie said:
Because of all his Navy stories?

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
hmm, haven't come across any of those...

Evo

Mentor
You didn't see the pictures of his flipper feet? :biggrin:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
You didn't see the pictures of his flipper feet? :biggrin:
Or of his face for that matter. :biggrin:

Huck is definitely male.

SOS2008

Gold Member
Kerrie said:
OMG, you mean I've made suggestive comments to another woman? And then to think Huckleberry tucked me in at night? :rofl: No, Huck's definitely a guy, and maybe even a bit perverted, even maybe a...a...pig! (Gotta love it!). :tongue2: Oh, now I miss him even more! :cry:

JamesU

Gold Member
hhhmmm.....

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
He's just hucking berries at the moment, I think.
After all, it is summertime..

Kerrie said:
His picture in the member photo thread looks very male to me. In addition he has talked alot about girlfriends. So he's obviously a lesbian.

Danger

Gold Member
yomamma said:
hhhmmm.....
Klusener, why the hell are you logged on under yomamma's ID? :grumpy:

Lisa!

Gold Member
Danger said:
it's so bad.yomamma is learning others' members bad habbits!someone should talk to his parents! :wink:

Danger

Gold Member
Lisa! said:
isomeone should talk to his parents! :wink:
Are they allowed visitors?

Lisa!

Gold Member
Last edited:

Danger

Gold Member
Lisa! said:
oops I should edit the link!
Yes, please. It's a very nice link, but I'm already familiar with laser cooling.

JamesU

Gold Member
Danger said:
actually, my password is extemely obvious. and that's because I don't care if you post as me

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Huckleberry is with me. Aren't you, sweetheart? It's OK, you don't have to talk, just nod and smile.
Poor Huck had a terrible accident. I found him by the side of the road and I drug him back to my cabin to nurse him back to health.

He's so happy here, he doesn't want to leave now. Isn't that right, Huck?

He's a wonderful writer, you know. I'm his #1 fan. :smile:

Last edited:

JamesU

Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
Huckleberry is with me. Aren't you, sweetheart? It's OK, you don't have to talk, just nod and smile.
Poor Huck had a terrible accident. I found him by the side of the road and I drug him back to my cabin to nurse him back to health.

He's so happy here, he doesn't want to leave now. Isn't that right, Huck?

He's a wonderful writer, you know. I'm his #1 fan. :smile:
geee... I hope you don't put him through any misery...