Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where Is Huckleberry?

1. Jun 20, 2005 #1
    I haven't seen a post by him in a few days. Anyone have any idea where he is?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 20, 2005 #2
    Well, where ever he is, hope he's haveing a great time.

4. Jun 21, 2005 #3

JamesU

Gold Member

where's artman, huck, moonbear, etc...

5. Jun 21, 2005 #4

Danger

Gold Member

The last time that Huck was seen, he had just tucked in SOS in Franzbear. The gal has some 'splainin' to do. Haven't seen Art for a while, but Moonie was still around last night. She might be busy preparing for her move.

6. Jun 21, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yep, I'm around, but not posting as frequently. There's a lot of work to be done before I can get my house up for sale (I spent most of yesterday taking down the old fence that was in too bad of condition to leave up, the day before staining my deck, lots of doors need painting since I started painting them last year and never finished...somehow I think it will be better to have them all the same color :rolleyes:, and I still have to finish stripping old wallpaper border from a bathroom where the border started falling down on its own a while ago, then repaint that, oh, and one of the toilets decided the flapper should completely fall apart last week, so there was toilet gut replacements to be done on top of everything else, washing the siding, etc...you get the point). Plus I have stuff I need to do at work, and a conference at the end of July I need to get my data together for, so it's a bit busy right now. I'll still be around (GD is where I take my much needed mental breaks), but may not be posting as prolifically as usual until September or so.

I haven't seen Huck here in a while though, and didn't know of anything that should keep him away. Maybe he had the audacity to sneak away on a vacation without telling us.

7. Jun 21, 2005 #6

SOS2008

Gold Member

OMG, I think you're right. I made it out alive, you don't suppose... :cry:

I know Huck had computer problems before. I've been having internet connection issues (so if you don't hear from me for periods of time...). I hope he's just having fun and will come back with wonderful stories to tell us. :eek:

8. Jun 21, 2005 #7
    Now that you mention it, he did go offline a couple days before because of computer problems. That might well be what's going on now.

9. Jun 21, 2005 #8
    it is summer dude ! why waste time in front of computer while sun is shining and all that stuff ?
    by the way, i was not on PF for a week or so, and nobody has noticed :frown:

10. Jun 21, 2005 #9

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

i thought Huck was female?

11. Jun 21, 2005 #10

Danger

Gold Member

Because of all his Navy stories?

12. Jun 21, 2005 #11

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

hmm, haven't come across any of those...

13. Jun 21, 2005 #12

Evo

Staff: Mentor

You didn't see the pictures of his flipper feet? :biggrin:

14. Jun 21, 2005 #13

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Or of his face for that matter. :biggrin:

Huck is definitely male.

15. Jun 21, 2005 #14

SOS2008

Gold Member

OMG, you mean I've made suggestive comments to another woman? And then to think Huckleberry tucked me in at night? :rofl: No, Huck's definitely a guy, and maybe even a bit perverted, even maybe a...a...pig! (Gotta love it!). :tongue2: Oh, now I miss him even more! :cry:

16. Jun 22, 2005 #15

JamesU

Gold Member

hhhmmm.....

17. Jun 22, 2005 #16

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

He's just hucking berries at the moment, I think.
    After all, it is summertime..

18. Jun 22, 2005 #17
    His picture in the member photo thread looks very male to me. In addition he has talked alot about girlfriends. So he's obviously a lesbian.

19. Jun 22, 2005 #18

Danger

Gold Member

Klusener, why the hell are you logged on under yomamma's ID? :grumpy:

20. Jun 22, 2005 #19

Lisa!

Gold Member

it's so bad.yomamma is learning others' members bad habbits!someone should talk to his parents! :wink:

21. Jun 22, 2005 #20

Danger

Gold Member

Are they allowed visitors?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?