Where Is Huckleberry? Anyone Know?

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
In summary: I'm sure his parents are ashamed of him. In summary, Huck is offline for a while and Moonie may have something to do with it. There are computer problems involved and he may be on vacation. His picture in the member photo thread looks male to Klusener and he may be a lesbian. His parents might be ashamed of him and he might be visiting other lesbian websites.
zoobyshoe
I haven't seen a post by him in a few days. Anyone have any idea where he is?

Physics news on Phys.org
Well, where ever he is, hope he's haveing a great time.

where's artman, huck, moonbear, etc...

yomamma said:
where's artman, huck, moonbear, etc...
The last time that Huck was seen, he had just tucked in SOS in Franzbear. The gal has some 'splainin' to do. Haven't seen Art for a while, but Moonie was still around last night. She might be busy preparing for her move.

Yep, I'm around, but not posting as frequently. There's a lot of work to be done before I can get my house up for sale (I spent most of yesterday taking down the old fence that was in too bad of condition to leave up, the day before staining my deck, lots of doors need painting since I started painting them last year and never finished...somehow I think it will be better to have them all the same color :rolleyes:, and I still have to finish stripping old wallpaper border from a bathroom where the border started falling down on its own a while ago, then repaint that, oh, and one of the toilets decided the flapper should completely fall apart last week, so there was toilet gut replacements to be done on top of everything else, washing the siding, etc...you get the point). Plus I have stuff I need to do at work, and a conference at the end of July I need to get my data together for, so it's a bit busy right now. I'll still be around (GD is where I take my much needed mental breaks), but may not be posting as prolifically as usual until September or so.

I haven't seen Huck here in a while though, and didn't know of anything that should keep him away. Maybe he had the audacity to sneak away on a vacation without telling us.

Danger said:
The last time that Huck was seen, he had just tucked in SOS in Franzbear. The gal has some 'splainin' to do. Haven't seen Art for a while, but Moonie was still around last night. She might be busy preparing for her move.
OMG, I think you're right. I made it out alive, you don't suppose... :cry:

I know Huck had computer problems before. I've been having internet connection issues (so if you don't hear from me for periods of time...). I hope he's just having fun and will come back with wonderful stories to tell us. :eek:

SOS2008 said:
I know Huck had computer problems before. I've been having internet connection issues (so if you don't hear from me for periods of time...). I hope he's just having fun and will come back with wonderful stories to tell us. :eek:
Now that you mention it, he did go offline a couple days before because of computer problems. That might well be what's going on now.

it is summer dude ! why waste time in front of computer while sun is shining and all that stuff ?
by the way, i was not on PF for a week or so, and nobody has noticed :frown:

i thought Huck was female?

Kerrie said:
Because of all his Navy stories?

hmm, haven't come across any of those...

You didn't see the pictures of his flipper feet? :biggrin:

Evo said:
You didn't see the pictures of his flipper feet? :biggrin:
Or of his face for that matter. :biggrin:

Huck is definitely male.

Kerrie said:
OMG, you mean I've made suggestive comments to another woman? And then to think Huckleberry tucked me in at night? :rofl: No, Huck's definitely a guy, and maybe even a bit perverted, even maybe a...a...pig! (Gotta love it!). :tongue2: Oh, now I miss him even more! :cry:

hhhmmm...

He's just hucking berries at the moment, I think.
After all, it is summertime..

Kerrie said:
His picture in the member photo thread looks very male to me. In addition he has talked a lot about girlfriends. So he's obviously a lesbian.

yomamma said:
hhhmmm...
Klusener, why the hell are you logged on under yomamma's ID? :grumpy:

Danger said:
it's so bad.yomamma is learning others' members bad habbits!someone should talk to his parents! :wink:

Lisa! said:
isomeone should talk to his parents! :wink:
Are they allowed visitors?

Danger said:
Are they allowed visitors?
Oh yes you're right.for sure they're not!Just imagine they visit this site :bugeye: and they just look at some memebers' avatars :uhh: ...I don't think they even waste 1 more minute to read some of posts :wink:(of course reading some of posts could make the situation even worse esp. they wonder why you wouldn't give me the permission to admit sth! )

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
oops I should edit the link!
Yes, please. It's a very nice link, but I'm already familiar with laser cooling.

Danger said:
actually, my password is extemely obvious. and that's because I don't care if you post as me

Huckleberry is with me. Aren't you, sweetheart? It's OK, you don't have to talk, just nod and smile.
Poor Huck had a terrible accident. I found him by the side of the road and I drug him back to my cabin to nurse him back to health.

He's so happy here, he doesn't want to leave now. Isn't that right, Huck?

He's a wonderful writer, you know. I'm his #1 fan. :smile:

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
Huckleberry is with me. Aren't you, sweetheart? It's OK, you don't have to talk, just nod and smile.
Poor Huck had a terrible accident. I found him by the side of the road and I drug him back to my cabin to nurse him back to health.

geee... I hope you don't put him through any misery...

Math Is Hard said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Math Is Hard said:
Poor Huck had a terrible accident.
I bet he was distracted by a cloud that looked just like a brain.

yomamma said:
actually, my password is extemely obvious. and that's because I don't care if you post as me
For sure you don't care because(just coz of you :biggrin: ) nobody's posts could be worse than you! :rofl:

zoobyshoe said:
I bet he was distracted by a cloud that looked just like a brain.
Okay, so long as he's not around to see this...I saw recently there are a couple of physicians from South America (I can't remember which country) who were in the news that they found other body parts in the Cistine Chapel paintings and want to publish a book on it...some tree is the bronchii, and I can't remember what else they claim they found. Too bad they don't realize that brain is still a sheep brain. :rofl:

I'd heard good painters aren't popular and famous when they're alive!and now I found out it's the same about writers! :cry:

if I wanted to say 'be quiet lisa!' but still have an exclamation point at the end, should I put 2, or space them?

yomamma said:
if I wanted to say 'be quiet lisa!' but still have an exclamation point at the end, should I put 2, or space them?
you should put 3!the last one is because how dare you? :confused:

1. Where is Huckleberry located?

Huckleberry is a fictional character from the novel "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by Mark Twain. He is from St. Petersburg, Missouri.

2. Is Huckleberry a real person?

No, Huckleberry is a fictional character created by Mark Twain. However, he was inspired by a real person named Tom Blankenship, who was a childhood friend of Twain's.

3. What is Huckleberry's role in the novel?

Huckleberry is the main character and narrator of "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn." He is a young boy who runs away from home with his friend Tom Sawyer and embarks on a series of adventures along the Mississippi River.

4. Why is Huckleberry important to the story?

Huckleberry's character represents the innocence and moral growth of a young boy in a corrupt society. He also serves as a contrast to the character of Tom Sawyer, who is more influenced by societal norms and expectations.

5. Is Huckleberry Finn a controversial novel?

Yes, "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" has been a subject of controversy since its publication in 1884. It has been criticized for its use of racial slurs and portrayal of African American characters. However, it is also considered a classic in American literature and has been praised for its commentary on race and morality.