Fisher888 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Apr 17, 2010 #1 Where would i buy some Nichrome wire in Canada?
berkeman Admin Messages 69,783 Reaction score 25,632 Apr 19, 2010 #2 Fisher888 said: Where would i buy some Nichrome wire in Canada? I doubt there are any export controls on nicrhome wire. Can't you just google it and buy it over the Internet?
Fisher888 said: Where would i buy some Nichrome wire in Canada? I doubt there are any export controls on nicrhome wire. Can't you just google it and buy it over the Internet?
vk6kro Science Advisor Messages 4,079 Reaction score 41 Apr 19, 2010 #3 You could try this: www.yellowpages.ca Then enter: wire-electrics & electronics and your city.
MATLABdude Science Advisor Messages 1,664 Reaction score 7 Apr 20, 2010 #5 elect_eng said: You can try McMaster Carr. I'd heard that McMaster-Carr was no longer shipping to Canada unless you happen to be one of their existing customers? To the OP, look up hobby or model airplane shops in your city: they may stock, or know who would stock it.
elect_eng said: You can try McMaster Carr. I'd heard that McMaster-Carr was no longer shipping to Canada unless you happen to be one of their existing customers? To the OP, look up hobby or model airplane shops in your city: they may stock, or know who would stock it.