Which Springer books to buy? (QM, GR and statistical mechanics)

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
5 replies · 3K views
nikovez
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello, Springer books are on sale this week so I wanted to buy some textbooks to support my studies and (eventual) future career.
I'm an undergrad (in europe) and my courses next year will be QM, GR and statistical mechanics, so I was looking for books about these topics, but any suggestion on what to buy would be very welcome, thank you!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
DrClaude said:
I recommend also the books by Walter Greiner:
Unfortunately, most Greiner books are e-books only these days. I do not know why Springer has discontinued them. I really enjoyed his Quantum mechanics field theory and Quantum mechanics symmetries books.

Can still be bought used for a decent penny.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, vanhees71 and DrClaude