Who else is on summer break and already bored?

  • Thread starter Thread starter QuantumCurt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Break Summer
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 5K views
I suppose you are staying at Fermilab right now. No more boring days!
Best of luck.[emoji1]
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Not quite yet. I arrive there tomorrow and start on Monday. I can't wait!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff
Shyan said:
This is for those who look at physics as their girl friend, like me!:biggrin:

Physics is my mistress. Since my wife has degrees in physics, my wife and I sometimes have conversations about my mistress.

JorisL said:

This post is too random for me.
 
George Jones said:
This post is too random for me.

That should keep one busy for a while, and it has some great insights on thermodynamics+mathemagical physics.