Who Is the Most Beautiful Filipina?
- Thread starter VashtiMaiden
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Beauty
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
60 replies · 19K views
Physics news on Phys.org
marlon
- 3,779
- 11
Kurdt said:The process of child birth bears no resemblance to the movie Alien![]()
we don't care about no child birth, we just love busty women with celestial curvatures !
marlon
_Mayday_
- 808
- 0
LOL! Cyrus and Danger respect, so clever!
I found this one on Google.
http://www.philippinegirl.com/images/cust_img/15330/filipinas/filipinas_250x251.jpg
I found this one on Google.
http://www.philippinegirl.com/images/cust_img/15330/filipinas/filipinas_250x251.jpg
Last edited by a moderator:
rocomath
- 1,752
- 1
I'm Filipino ... if you didn't want people voting for the ugly chick, then why da heck did you include her on the list?VashtiMaiden said:and, the candidate that has the highest votation will be eliminated. Please, vote the one who is the most beautiful. I didn't made this thread for fun.
_Mayday_
- 808
- 0
VashtiMaiden said:No, The 5 candidates that has the lowest votation will be eliminated. Another poll will be set after a week.
I really do not think that is a good idea. What makes you think people will change their mind? What will the new poll have?
VashtiMaiden said:...I didn't made this thread for fun.
What did you make it for?
I don't mean to come across as rude, but it is interesting to know why you are so interested to know.
VashtiMaiden
- 35
- 0
Danger said:You can't change a vote once cast. If you're really serious about the poll, I will tell you that my honest answer is #1... although I quite like the lower aspects of #9 as well. It's such a subjective thing, though, that nobody's opinion should matter to you.
oh, i know. I will set another poll. but this time 5 candidates or 4..
VashtiMaiden
- 35
- 0
wolram said:Once you undo all photographic trickery and take the make up off i bet they are like the girl next door.
I new a young model once and you would not look at her twice in her normal habitat.
true, except Katrina Halili and Marian Rivera. Actually, Katrina is more beautiful without any make up, honest.
VashtiMaiden
- 35
- 0
rocophysics said:I'm Filipino ... if you didn't want people voting for the ugly chick, then why da heck did you include her on the list?
haha.. actually, I only chose 9 candidates, but the maximum number of poll is 10 so I include my pic. haha. Since my favorite number is 7, i put my pic there. ^__^.
I thought I'm the only filipino here.. Please to meet you, sensei!
VashtiMaiden
- 35
- 0
_Mayday_ said:What did you make it for?
I don't mean to come across as rude, but it is interesting to know why you are so interested to know.
Well, as I've said, filipinos have different taste. Just curious, if..what would foreigners think about those popular filipina actresses. American women are more beautiful than filipinas.
My mother said that if you compare those actresses to the americans.. they are just ordinary!
VashtiMaiden
- 35
- 0
_Mayday_ said:I really do not think that is a good idea. What makes you think people will change their mind? What will the new poll have?
The new poll? hmm...well, I change my mind, I will change their pictures, simple, without make up.
VashtiMaiden
- 35
- 0
[/URL]_Mayday_ said:LOL! Cyrus and Danger respect, so clever!
I found this one on Google.
http://www.philippinegirl.com/images/cust_img/15330/filipinas/filipinas_250x251.jpg
What's her name?
Last edited by a moderator:
_Mayday_
- 808
- 0
6 posts in a row! Nice! 
No idea, just typed in Filopeno girl into google!
No idea, just typed in Filopeno girl into google!
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
VashtiMaiden said:What's her name?
Who cares about her name? What's her address?
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,093
Personally, I found 9 out of 10 of them too professionally quaffed to know how beautiful they are. In particular, they're quite Westernized. Oceanic women are most beautiful au naturel. Strip all that makeup off, give them only sunlight and a soft fill light and we'll see who the real beauties are.
(EDIT:: Ah. I see I'm come a little late to the table with my 'pinions. For some reason, I missed all but the first page of posts.)
(EDIT:: Ah. I see I'm come a little late to the table with my 'pinions. For some reason, I missed all but the first page of posts.)
Last edited:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,093
What?? Who says so??VashtiMaiden said:American women are more beautiful than filipinas.
Oh. Your mother does.VashtiMaiden said:My mother said that if you compare those actresses to the americans.. they are just ordinary!
Frankly, this says a lot more about your mother's idea of beauty than the rest of the world's.
Certainly, the West - and Hollywood in particular - has turned pop beauty into a science. But most people are more savvy than that and look for real beauty.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
I find this kind of thinking rather disturbing. Beauty is indigenous to local culture. To hold one culture's sense of beauty to another's is just a bit perverse, IMO.VashtiMaiden said:Well, as I've said, filipinos have different taste. Just curious, if..what would foreigners think about those popular filipina actresses. American women are more beautiful than filipinas.
My mother said that if you compare those actresses to the americans.. they are just ordinary!
I agree with Mayday, what on Earth is the point of this thread?
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Exactly, which is why I don't get this.Kurdt said:Beauty is always subjective.
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
I tend to go counter-culture, and not by conscious choice. Asiatic features tend to be more attractive to me than other ethnic types. W being Cree has nothing to do with why I'm with her, but it is a bonus.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Some of my best friends for the last 30+ years have been Filipino and I find this thread distasteful and I am looking for a reason it should not be locked.
It just brings to mind mail order bride sites.
It just brings to mind mail order bride sites.
rocomath
- 1,752
- 1
LOL, I am so sorry for being rude :( kamusta na padre ;)VashtiMaiden said:haha.. actually, I only chose 9 candidates, but the maximum number of poll is 10 so I include my pic. haha. Since my favorite number is 7, i put my pic there. ^__^.
I thought I'm the only filipino here.. Please to meet you, sensei!
For the record, I do not think you're ugly :)
Last edited:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,093
Well yes, but that's a dead end argument, much like "good and evil are subjective". While perhaps ultimately true, it doesn't have to bring discussion to a stop.Kurdt said:Beauty is always subjective.
VashtiMaiden
- 35
- 0
rocophysics said:LOL, I am so sorry for being rude :( kamusta na padre ;)
For the record, I do not think you're ugly :)
hahaha... ganyan ang ugali ng pinoy!
but... why "padre"...?
VashtiMaiden
- 35
- 0
Wait guys..just wait and see. I have reasons..why i made this thread.
Ephratah7
- 68
- 0
Evo said:Some of my best friends for the last 30+ years have been Filipino and I find this thread distasteful and I am looking for a reason it should not be locked.
It just brings to mind mail order bride sites.
Why did you say that?
Ephratah7
- 68
- 0
rocophysics said:LOL, I am so sorry for being rude :( kamusta na padre ;)
For the record, I do not think you're ugly :)
if my sis is ugly, then I'm ugly too!
why? because, they said we're twins!
Ephratah7
- 68
- 0
judge not that ye be not judge.
Ephratah7
Ephratah7
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,093
Evo said:Some of my best friends for the last 30+ years have been Filipino and I find this thread distasteful and I am looking for a reason it should not be locked.
It just brings to mind mail order bride sites.
I'm not sure what harm it's doing. I'm not reading any of this as Philipino-bashing. It's an interesting discussion about beauty and subjectivity.
Ephratah7
- 68
- 0
She's kinda busy, so she asked me to search for their new photos to the web and post them here. geezz.. I could harly find their photos (without make-up
). sorry.
1.Angel Locsin
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2567/angellocsinld1.th.jpg http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1561/angeljh7.th.jpg
2.Kristine Hermosa
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2152/kristinehermosahn1.th.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2139/kristinemq3.th.jpg
3.Bea Alonzo
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6526/beaalonzotk9.th.jpg http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7206/beaalonzozb0.th.jpg
4.Marian Rivera
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1580/marianriverago7.th.jpg http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2078/marianjc7.th.jpg
5.Angelika Dela Cruz
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8769/angelikadelacruzvz8.th.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2695/angelikadelacruzvg5.th.jpg
6.Nadine Samonte
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9751/nadinesamontebc6.th.jpg http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1642/copyofnadineyt9.jpg
7.Frances Villanueva
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/6076/francesvillanuevall2.th.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/724/wejr2.th.jpg 8.Katrina Halili
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8181/katrinahaliliyz5.th.png http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7626/katrinalf6.th.jpg
9.Pauline Luna
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4364/paulinelunadp9.th.jpg http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8694/paulinelunaue8.th.jpg
10.Anne Curtis
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5831/annecurtisyt4.th.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7127/annecurtisqi8.th.jpg
). sorry.1.Angel Locsin
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2567/angellocsinld1.th.jpg http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1561/angeljh7.th.jpg
2.Kristine Hermosa
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2152/kristinehermosahn1.th.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2139/kristinemq3.th.jpg
3.Bea Alonzo
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6526/beaalonzotk9.th.jpg http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7206/beaalonzozb0.th.jpg
4.Marian Rivera
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1580/marianriverago7.th.jpg http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2078/marianjc7.th.jpg
5.Angelika Dela Cruz
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8769/angelikadelacruzvz8.th.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2695/angelikadelacruzvg5.th.jpg
6.Nadine Samonte
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9751/nadinesamontebc6.th.jpg http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1642/copyofnadineyt9.jpg
7.Frances Villanueva
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/6076/francesvillanuevall2.th.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/724/wejr2.th.jpg 8.Katrina Halili
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8181/katrinahaliliyz5.th.png http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7626/katrinalf6.th.jpg
9.Pauline Luna
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4364/paulinelunadp9.th.jpg http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8694/paulinelunaue8.th.jpg
10.Anne Curtis
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5831/annecurtisyt4.th.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7127/annecurtisqi8.th.jpg
Last edited by a moderator:
rocomath
- 1,752
- 1
aw :( I didn't mean it though! I was just being dumb, honest ;)VashtiMaiden said:hahaha... ganyan ang ugali ng pinoy!
but... why "padre"...?
And idk why padre ... lol, I've been in the USA since I was 6 (23 now), so my Tagalog is really bad. Everytime I go home I refuse to talk in English, so I always get made fun of for my slang.
NOOO! I never said she was ugly, geesh.Ephratah7 said:if my sis is ugly, then I'm ugly too!why? because, they said we're twins!
Similar threads
- fresh_42
- · Replies 13 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 13
- arpon
- · Replies 6 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 6
- Samardar
- · Replies 10 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 10
- ElliotSmith
- · Replies 30 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 30
- epr1990
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 1
- theoristo
- · Replies 9 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 9
- absurdist
- · Replies 5 ·
- Beyond the Standard Models
- Replies
- 5
- jem05
- · Replies 10 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 10
- Or Entity?
- · Replies 48 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 48
- tgt
- · Replies 42 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 42