Who is the most beautiful person alive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter maximus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
69 replies · 16K views
No way, Led Zeppelin are MINE, all mine I tell you!

I was to Plant's concert yesterday... **devilish laugh**
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm a woman, too. I just posted pics of Liv Tyler because she IS beautiful. I think the men of PF just wouldn't understand the beauty of men.

The strange thing is that all the men you posted aren't that physically attractive (I am not ashamed to acknowledge that I can generally tell if a man is good looking or not). For men, I would like to put a vote for a man that is handsom despite lacking youth and classic facial proportions, Harrison Ford:

http://www.harrison-ford.com/hford.jpg
 
Originally posted by RageSk8
The strange thing is that all the men you posted aren't that physically attractive

Don't know if I can agree with you here. I think they are probably pretty handsome too.If you look at our choices too, you'll see not just models and swimsuits, but acually actors and others with intellectial potential.

The difference in our oppinions isn't as large as one might think, I think :o.

--

Oh yea, Tail, you can get the men, I'll take the music :D
 
some hot men:

Benicio DelToro

Johnny Depp

Trent Reznor

David Bowie


And I think Angelina Jolie is gorgeous.
 
Originally posted by RageSk8
The strange thing is that all the men you posted aren't that physically attractive (I am not ashamed to acknowledge that I can generally tell if a man is good looking or not).

You should know that beauty is quite often opinion. Therefore, I would not be so sure of yourself in telling others that they should find people attractive or not.

However, many girls share a similar taste in men. In this case, it is easy to tell if a guy is conventionally good looking. And in my opinion , the guys she posted are good looking.
 
Yeah, I've noticed I probably see them more beautiful than they are because I like them in other ways, too. Still, I'm not VERY fond of Nirvana, so go figure...

Anyway, I thought Tom Waits can hardly be called beautiful when I first saw him, but now I'd probably take him over any of the other men I posted...

http://www.kicoz.nu/tom_waits/images/twaits.jpg

http://www.jsimon.com/Fun/graphics/Waits/twaits.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
featuring Danna Garcia (actress)


http://www.colombialink.com/n_dannagarcia09.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For me it would have to be...

Denise Richards

OR i suppose a little more so, Jeri Ryan ("7 of 9" from Star Trek: Voyager), MAN she is HOT!:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 
Keep in mind that I am older than dirt; I can actually remember the 1970s from direct experience.

Did anyone ever look better than Farrah Fawcett?
 
Originally posted by jimmy p
For me it would have to be...

Denise Richards

OR i suppose a little more so, Jeri Ryan ("7 of 9" from Star Trek: Voyager), MAN she is HOT!:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:


here is a piccy of the lovely lady herself, if its a poor quality pic, blame my editting while resizing.
 
Attachments
  • jeri_ryan.jpg
    jeri_ryan.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 516