Who is the most beautiful person alive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter maximus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
69 replies · 16K views
Zantra,
Here I was hoping to be mistaken
for an evolved male. Instead I
have the bad luck of running into
a perceptive person.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
max's type: skinny, pale skin, dark black hair, thin face, small mouth, nice ass. perfect example: demi moore.
 
Last edited:
me I am the most perfectly beutifull person alive, i have to carry a mirror round so i can keep looking at my own perfection.hehe is that vain or what

chow
 
Cate Blanchett is soooooo HOT

Other than that, Milla Jovovich is a darling. And so is Denise Richards..
 
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Zantra,
Here I was hoping to be mistaken
for an evolved male. Instead I
have the bad luck of running into
a perceptive person.

Hey it's all good.. she's got that MILF quality:wink:
 
Zantra,

MILF? I haven't been able to crack
this code.

-Zoob
 
I didn't say it either. But that's
what I was saying.
 
Originally posted by RageSk8
MILF = Mother I'd Like to fvck.

Originally from American Pie
 
I saw it but don't remember that.
Excessive laughter interferes
with my long term memory.
 
I just can't make up my mind!

http://www.ifrance.com/fx/default_zone/documents/morph-face.gif
Comments:
Down home girl
Strong back
Good feet
little to no make-up costs
no competition from other men
Likes men who see the inner person

Or

http://www.cinema-stars.com/ryan/thumbs/1.jpg

Really nothing to offer except staggering beauty.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
alysson hannigan is HOT! :D she's my number, just behind YA MUM!

heh heh heh, you mum jokes never get old :)
 
Ideally, you would want some one who is both beautiful and hot...

Rebecca Romijn's got my vote
http://216.40.225.63/r/romijn-stamos_rebecca/images/pictures/038.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Liv Tyler is an example of perfection...

http://www.universofilmes.hpg.ig.com.br/wallpapers/w/liv.jpg

http://207.44.210.72/liv/liv05r.jpg

http://www.cinema-stars.com/liv/images/20.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
3rd...Kristin Kreuk...
http://www.allstarz.org/~kristinkreuk/028.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hey, why are only men posting?
 
Rebecca Budig. I've always had this celebrity crush thing for her since I was in the 10th grade.

http://www.soapdom.com/upload/AMC_BudigHS1_ABC_200.jpg

http://abc.abcnews.go.com/daytime/allmychildren/images/bios/amc_bios_budig.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Found more pictures of Rebecca:

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/rbonline/pictures/rebeccasod1.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/rbonline/pictures/rebecca6.jpg

Of course, she's not the only one that I think is beautiful :wink:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was fixated on Ganine Garafalo up until the Iraq war. Now I don't really have anyone who comes to mind. No celebs, anyway.

I will say that when I think of beutifull women, the ladies of PF immediately spring to mind. Hey Greg, think we could put together a callender or something?
 
Ever since charlie's angels I've thought cameron diaz was really hot.
Here are a few pictures: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/brain_bucket2000
There were a lot more pictures that could fit in the naughty category, but this is after all a family website :wink:
-HBar
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think felicity is pretty cute:

felicity21.jpg


4felicity4.jpg
 
Originally posted by LURCH
I was fixated on Ganine Garafalo up until the Iraq war. Now I don't really have anyone who comes to mind. No celebs, anyway.

I will say that when I think of beutifull women, the ladies of PF immediately spring to mind. Hey Greg, think we could put together a callender or something?

For who? All 3 of them? Last I check the "women of PF" were saint, entropia, and kerrie. But hey, 3 is better than none
 
I'm a woman, too. I just posted pics of Liv Tyler because she IS beautiful. I think the men of PF just wouldn't understand the beauty of men.

Ok, we can try...
Here goes Jimmy Page:

http://prequelnews.virtualave.net/page01.jpg

Kurt Cobain...

http://aninhajustonemore.weblogger.com.br/img/kurt01.jpg

George...

george_tele.jpg


Dave Gilmour (middle):

http://www.flupe.com/gallery/images/cokes.jpg °



And many, many more - unfortunately, the pictures are hard-to-find...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tail, I'm the biggest Led Zeppelin fan around and I absolutely love Pink Floyd and the Beatles (so thumbs up for Page, Gilmour and Harrison). :smile:
 
Yeah, go rocka!

Originally posted by Sting
Tail, I'm the biggest Led Zeppelin fan around :smile:


No you're NOT! I AM! I AM!
 
No you're NOT! I AM! I AM!

Wanna bet?!? :smile:

But just so that I don't get off topic:

http://www.celebritykidz.com/ChelseaBrummet/Pictures/aug02/chleset3.jpg

Chelsea Brummet. I had a hard time finding professional pics on the Internet but she still looks pretty in this one.
 
Originally posted by Sting
Wanna bet?!? :smile:


hehe, well I got my first record from my brother when I was 11, and since then listen to their first 4 records and physical graffiti still today. Never get tired of them I tell you