Why do some of you right-wingers hate Hillary Clinton so much?

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter wasteofo2
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 7K views
Artman said:
True. I view using women in the military as a wise choice against people who think they are less capable.
OT, but I remember a story from the Kosovo thing where after one of the few ground combat actions, a female tank commander was interviewed and asked why she fired all of her 70+ rounds at a single artillery emplacement that had fired on her. Her response, in true American military fashion: "that was all the ammo I had." :mad:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Artman said:
True. I view using women in the military as a wise choice against people who think they are less capable.

Yeah, if they were held to the same standards as the men maybe.
 
GAH! You all are saying she's a lying conniving whore and nearly criminal, and perhaps a full fleged criminal. What nearly criminal lies has she said?
 
phatmonky said:
I don't see it that way. You don't employee people just to employee people. You have to look at the circumstances involved. Do you think Reagan was super evil for firing the illegally striking air-traffic controllers?? I don't. I think it was the best thing that ever happened.
Regan restored faith in a broken passive presidency. He stood firm on many important issues. He did what he thought was right.
In retrospect, much of his actions could have been avoided, and even at the time should have been. However, there is a LOT more to this than I care to type out. Let's just leave it that Reagan did great in many areas, and very poor in a few specific, yet important, ones...IMO, of course ;)
I don't know anything about the air traffic controller stuff. Again, I was born right around the time Reagan left office, something like firing air traffic controllers isn't stuff generally listed in the crappy history textbooks we get in school.

However, I think Reagan was super evil for supporting all the terrorists and installing all the dictators that he did.

What areas do you feel Reagan did great in? Is it only intangibles like "He spoke simply and effectively", or "He was never pessimistic and always believed in America", or are there actual things that he was successful in? I concede that he was in part responsible for the fall of the Soviet Union, is there anything else though?
 
wasteofo2 said:
...What areas do you feel Reagan did great in? Is it only intangibles like "He spoke simply and effectively", or "He was never pessimistic and always believed in America", or are there actual things that he was successful in? I concede that he was in part responsible for the fall of the Soviet Union, is there anything else though?

wasteofo2 - the "areas" you mention are not one-line small potatoes, especially when discussing leadership. One leads to and affect another and really there isn't the artifical divide you sseem to imply. So, in regard to the rest, or the "actual things," (whatever that means), Reagan's 'pros' and 'cons' were discussed on this board in a thread here -

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=30037&highlight=Reagan
 
wasteofo2 said:
GAH! You all are saying she's a lying conniving whore and nearly criminal, and perhaps a full fleged criminal. What nearly criminal lies has she said?
During the Whitewater investigation documents disappeared, witnesses died mysteriously, this may be coincidental, but it is still disturbing.

Here is one site that describes the odd events surrounding the Clinton's partner James McDougal's death:
http://cbn2.tripod.com/d51.html

Check out the Clinton convicts list:
http://undercats.com/convicts.html

CNN report on McDougal's book about the scandal:
CNN on McDougal's Book

CNN report on McDougal's death in prison:
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/03/08/mcdougal.update/

Here is a link to several Clinton scandals, I don't know how good the source is, but it does link to some respectable sources:
Clinton Scandals
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Someone I personally know is retired military. He believes the story from the Clinton White House years that military personnel were forbidden to wear their uniforms inside the White House because of Hillary's feelings of disgust toward the military. He feels the same disgust right back at her.
 
Gokul43201 said:
This thread deserves a Five Star Rating : approve: :wink:

:smile: Haha