Why is Photoshop's white color appearing as a yellowish tone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter phylotree
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Color Photoshop
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
phylotree
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
I have photoshop CS5 installed in my computer, but the "White" color for anything in it always appears to be a facial cream like yellowish color. I don't know why, I chose the value (255,255,255) already. Any help please...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phylotree said:
I have photoshop CS5 installed in my computer, but the "White" color for anything in it always appears to be a facial cream like yellowish color. I don't know why, I chose the value (255,255,255) already. Any help please...

Is your monitor configured correctly?
 
What kind of computer are you using? Not all systems use 255,255,255 as their default white value. Note that monitor configuration plays a big part in this as well.
 
Ohhhh, thanks, :biggrin: I reconfigure it and it becomes "white" now.