In an investigation into single-slit diffraction, a laser is used to produce an interference pattern on a screen. With the following information determine the wavelength of the light in 3 different ways.
· The angle to the third dark fringe is 2.6˚.
· The distance from the slits to the screen is 3.00 m.
· The distance from the center of the central maximum to the second dark fringe is 9.0740 cm.
· The distance from the first maximum to the third maximum is 9.072 cm.
· The width of the slit is 0.0500 mm.
I know it is a single slit problem therefore:
Don't know the 3rd
The Attempt at a Solution
I don't know the 3rd equation
Thanks for the help